“Stock Toolkit 3:” the front-end. Wherein I put together a relatively low-rent front-end for the API I just built using svelte and Tailwind CSS, still served up through uvicorn.
I’m working on a small application to monitor and inspect stocks to learn some new-to-me development tools. Here are some details about that.
As I’ve been trying to update the tools I lean on for quick web things, I am really enjoying using FastAPI with Svelte. These are notes about the development setup that I currently like. Fair warning: this is not battle hardened yet. I’ve used it to make a couple of toys and like how it’s shaping up, though.